Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yo scixers!!
I have decided to tweak my way of collecting funds abit.

From September onwards, I will be collecting $10 each for class fund at the beggining of each month. On 1st October, I will collect another round of $10 again even if there is still balance in the class fund. This is so that the collecting of funds can be more systematic and this gives u time to prepare the $10 in advance so there should not be any more excuses yea. Also emergency collections of $5 will be made if the expenditure exceeds the $260 collected halfway throughout the month.

As for the respective reps, I will continue the system of you all paying for the notes first and then i refund u using the class fund yea unless of cos ur do not have sufficient cash on you on tat particular day yea.

Hope this system satisfies everyones' problems regarding collecting of class fund for the time being.

Also i will try my best to post the financial records on the class blog but apparently im having some technical difficulties.. so im currently seeking the help of Eunice haha. Will update u all soon.

~mel~

No comments: