Monday, May 5, 2008

NE Activity

Hey guys n gals!
This WED is our NE Activity! YEAH! =)
What we're supposed to do is to come up with a 2D-display that shows what the AC Spirit means to you! SO.. All of you are alr in grps.. I know it's kinda rush n all of u r still very busy ppl but just try your best to come up with sth! Your display must be at least the size of 2 A4-sized papers(sth like drawing block size A3 I think). Then you can do anything with it. Be creative! Can use paint, photos, sketch, comics, fingerprint, stamps and anything you can get your hands on! Do can alr! Sorry for the late post! Any questions juz ask me, your BELOVED NE rep.!

Your groupings:

EAST COAST PARK
Topic: College Vision, Mission and Values
Alex, Jeanette, Sam Ho, Jim, Xin Rui

WEST COAST PARK
Topic: College Co-cirricular and Community Involvement Programmes
Jenni, Jocelyn, Joel Goh, Pei Hoon, Sarah

LABRADOR PARK
Topic: College History
Fatin, Kristy, Kristyn, Sam Lam, Yi Ming

PASIR RIS PARK
Topic: College Achievements
Ellie, Eunice, Gayathri, Hui Shan, Mark

JURONG BIRD PARK
Topic: College Academic & Enrichment Programmes
Cui Xia, Jia Hui, Melvin, Yong Lit, Zi Jian

Yes, if you have any questions, pls feel free to ask me. Just don't ask me when I'm watching my match!

THANKS! =)

No comments: